Broker echo $page_id; ?>
CHAZ ON CHARLES AT YONGE & BLOOR
- Developed by Edenshaw Homes
- Priced from the mid-$200,000′s
- Located at 45 Charles Street East, at Yonge just south of Bloor
- Occupancy – June 7, 2013
- Maintenance – $0.49/sqft
- Parking – $45,000 (available for select suites)
- Locker and Bicycle Storage – $5,000 (available for select suites)
- Assignments – normally $5000, free when you purchase with a VIP Agent from Keith Graham
- Levies estimated to range from $15,000-$22,000 but capped at $3,500 for smaller suites and $5,000 for larger suites when you purchase with Keith Graham
BACKSTAGE ON THE ESPLANADE.
Introducing Backstage on the Esplanade, across from the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. A 36-storey glass point tower, it’ll be as vibrant as the area with direct access to the PATH System, within the St. Lawrence community distinguished for its “old town” traditions, beautiful heritage architecture and convenience, on any given day, you can enjoy the walk to Bay St. for work, or if you’re heading uptown or even out of town, the Go Train and VIA Rail at Union Station are just down the street, along with easy access to your favorite restaurants ,night clubs and downtown shopping. You can walk to a hit Broadway play at the Sony Centre, or catch a Leafs game at the Air Canada Centre all within a short walk.
Backstage Condos will be located on Yonge and Esplanade on the South East corner.
Fernbook Homes, Cityzen Development Group and Castlepoint Realty are the developers. Cityzen and Fernbrook are the developers of L Tower, Pier 27, Absolute World, The Shores few to name and list goes on….
Pricing & Deposit Structure: Register for more details